Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Little Miss M


I think that's what I'll call Derricks little girl when she is born, Little Miss M. Here is the blanket I knitted for her:
In the works

All completed

And bundled and ready to go to keep Little Miss M warm for the winter

I used this awesomly soft yarn by Baby Bee called Angle Fleece. The color is called Teddybear, it was a beige varegated with pink and blue. It was all knit stich on #10 circular needles, 100 lines across, 200 down. It made a nice 36x36 blanket. It's a simple pattern but because of the size it took me some time to complete but, I wanted a pratical size blanket. I am happy with it. I'd do another one. I'd like to do one for myself!

Little Miss M's arrival status: if she hasn't made an appearance by Friday, they are going in after her!

No comments: